Advanced WindowsCare Personal (PC care)

Category: Maintenance


Product's Description:
Iobit.com Advanced WindowsCare Personal is a comprehensive PC-care utility, helping you protect, optimize, and repair your PC – with daily use.

I don't know anything about my computer. I have lack knowledge about computer. But when this software installed on my computer, it scan my computer very well. I know my computer better. It give me information about my operating system, processor and mainboard, memory device, drive, etc.
It really optimize my computer performance.

Product's Features :
- Spyware Removal...........Scan and remove Spyware and Adware.
- Security Defence.............Prevent Spyware from being installed in your PC.
- Registry Fix.....................Fix invalid or incorrect registry entries and values.
- System Optimization......Optimize and repair system configuration.
- Startup Manager.............Control and optimize Windows startup items.
- Privacy Sweep.................Erase your activity history and surfing traces.
- Junk Files Clean..............Clean up junk files and recover disk space.

There's Restore Center, Disk Manager, etc.

AWP is easy to use.
3 Easy Steps from diagnosis to solution :
1 : Open Advanced WindowsCare Personal Edition.
2 : Click the SCAN button and Advanced WindowsCare Personal edition will scan your PC for possible errors and necessary fixes.
3 : Review the scan results and click REPAIR.

Now, you’re finished! It’s that easy and pain-free. And remember, it’s 100% Freeware!

Advanced WindowsCare Personal is 100% safe and clean with no adware, spyware, or viruses.

Product's Info:
Advanced WindowsCare Personal
version 2.8.6
Size: 6,24 MB


Platform:
Windows 2000/XP/Vista

DOWNLOAD:
Click
HERE.

0 comments: